About Me

My photo
l ikes photography, sports , travel,cookand hobo. Life without freedom. It is not life.

2011/02/21

Gold Bracelet

14k Gold Filled Etched Flower Design Bracelet
It looks very nice. I love the design and color tone. And my problem, that does not fit my small wrist then I took it out to local jewelers for selling with a thought of real 14K gold filled bracelet but said by the jewelers that the bracelet is much less than 14k gold and rejected to give me an offer of purchase. I am really confused with their conclusion. Can you help to make me clear about what is 14K gold filled product?


Jewelry Information
Brand Name:Amazon.com Collection
Metal stamp:14k
Metal:gold-filled
Length:7 inches
Clasp Type:other-clasp-type
Total metal weight:25 Grams
Packaging Information
Package:Regal Blue Sueded-Cloth Pouch

No comments: